Friday, November 03, 2006

I have Sun Cellular!

I finally got a Sun Cellular line! I applied for one around 2 weeks ago. I availed of the Plan 350 Unlimited Call and Text to Sun networks. Plus, there is 250 free text a month to other networks. And this plan came with a free Nokia 2310. It's my first phone with an FM radio, haha. Not bad!

Owning a Sun line is convenient for me because a lot of people in my family have a Sun line. I'm hoping more of my friends have Sun line too, haha.

Another promo of Sun that's attractive is paying PHP 999/mo. It comes with 3 Plan 350 lines. This is a good package that families or barkadas can avail of.

There should be family or group packages for postpaid cellular subscribers. Why can't Smart and Globe do that? Like, unlimited calls and/or text between family members or among subscribed numbers for a flat fee. The plans are too focused on individual subscriptions.

The Sun service has improved compared to before, I'd just like to add.

Well, that's all for now. :-) More power to Sun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jacqui,

good thing sun has come up with good packages just like what you got.. I didn't get a sun line because my dad has encountered bad experiences from it... It's because the signal is weak according to my dad.. he has to get out of our house in order to make or receive a call... that's why i prefer to use Globe.. Although I have several friends who are sun subscribers.... I hope you don't experience this problem... well good thing sun has been continuously improving.. :)