Tuesday, August 29, 2006

PayEasy Works

This morning, I tried funding my PayEasy account through my G-Cash, and it worked. I put in P45 to my PayEasy account. Yay

With this amount, I can buy a song from Fliptunes. Fliptunes is an online store of original Pinoy music. One songs costs P40. I've successfully bought a song (Voice of Angels by SPiNTECH), and as I pressed the 'Download' button, Mozilla suddenly incurred an error, which quit the program. I went back to that page but was unable to download the license because it said that I had to buy the license. But I just bought the license!

Fortunately, my friend Apol works at MozCom. She said Fliptunes works best using Internet Explorer and told me to email her boss regarding the problem. She replied instantly, within 30 minutes I think. They reset my order, so I was able to download the license. So I finally got to listen to the song. Thanks to Apol and Ms. Tin Loya of MozCom. Appreciate the help :)

I never knew there was so much Pinoy music. Check out Fliptunes and pay via PayEasy, it's convenient. Just don't use Mozilla Firefox, hehe

No comments: